Subaru WRX Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I found some part numbers for PCV hoses recently.

here is an image with part numbers.

Upper 3 PCV hoses, all 3 connect to Breather Pipe that runs across TMIC. These can be found under Emissions/PCV diagrams.
99071AB103 NA-passenger side, from head/crank case to Breather pipe
99071AB420 NA-passenger side, from Inlet hose to breather pipe
11815AB502 or 11815AB960 NA-driver side, from head/crank case to breather pipe.

Lower 2 PCV hoses, these can be found under Water Pipe diagrams. they run from head/crank case to a pipe under the intake manifold.
99071AB333 NA-passenger side
99071AB343(MY01-MY05?) or 99081AB060(MY06-?) NA-drivers side

This link shows how the diagram can be incorrect. they show an image of 99071AB343, but they link to 99081AB060, see item 99081.
This opposedForces diagram shows image of 99071AB343 and lists 99081AB060 for 06+. My Forester Xt 06 uses 99081AB060, but all catalogs point me to 99071AB343.

· Registered
1,338 Posts
thanks to a new rally program. subaru of america now has twinscroll parts.

OEM DOWNPIPE-TO-TURBO GASKET - 44011FE020

confirmed for VF36, VF37, VF42, and pretty much every other twin scroll setup. if you have an aftermarket stock location twin scroll turbo with an internal wastegate then this is the gasket you need. untill recently most companies used a Kinugawa gasket (thats what came with my lachute twincsroll turbo back exhaust) and its alot thinner than the oem one. i didnt like how little material was used in the kinugawa gasket.

· Registered
1,338 Posts
post #37.... i was given the wrong gaskets at the parts counter.

i am un able to edit the post

44022AA020 ARE FOR NATUALLY ASPIRATED EJ MOTORS. DO NOT USE THESE ON A TURBO MOTOR. THEY ARE NOT WRX GASKETS I APPOLOGIZE.

if a mod can see this and edit my post that would be appreciated. i do not wish to spread false information due to being given the wrong part.

· Premium Member
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
post #37.... i was given the wrong gaskets at the parts counter.

i am un able to edit the post

44022AA020 ARE FOR NATUALLY ASPIRATED EJ MOTORS. DO NOT USE THESE ON A TURBO MOTOR. THEY ARE NOT WRX GASKETS I APPOLOGIZE.

if a mod can see this and edit my post that would be appreciated. i do not wish to spread false information due to being given the wrong part.
Edited

thanks to a new rally program. subaru of america now has twinscroll parts.

OEM DOWNPIPE-TO-TURBO GASKET - 44011FE020

confirmed for VF36, VF37, VF42, and pretty much every other twin scroll setup. if you have an aftermarket stock location twin scroll turbo with an internal wastegate then this is the gasket you need. untill recently most companies used a Kinugawa gasket (thats what came with my lachute twincsroll turbo back exhaust) and its alot thinner than the oem one. i didnt like how little material was used in the kinugawa gasket.

Added. Thanks Titter!

· Registered
1,338 Posts
heres a big one folks

semi-closed deck and forged pistons. GDB-A/B aka "version 7"

you can get one shipped from australia from Benny's Custom Works in Bowral NSW. Ben is also known as the Mechanical Stig from MCM and he started his own JDM import shop for rare parts.

i posted on NASIOC a few days ago and somone already ordered one. hes getting it shipped to his door for an all in cost of about $2150USD

· Registered
2 Posts
3/4 closed deck OEM PN needed for 2.0 EJ 207

Hi Guys,

who can help me with following:

10103AB470 is a 1/2 (or semi) closed deck for EJ207

And what is the partnumber for 3/4 closed deck?

Many thanks in advance

Andrew

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.