Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was driving my WRX yesterday and i was in 5th gear going about 50mph. I was cruising and suddenly all the lights on the dash came on and the engine just cut power, there was nothing. I pulled over to the side if the road and attempted to start it again but the car wouldn’t turn over. The car wouldn’t even attempt to turn over. Every time i turn the key to the run position the car just does nothing, no indicator that its trying to turn on, nothing. I attempted to pull the fuses to see if any of them burnt out but nothing, tried jumping the car but the battery seemed fine, got gas and filled it up but still nothing. I have a cobb access port and tried to get a code from the computer but the access port was just saying verify the key is in the on position. I believe its entirely electrical because when the power cut there was no noises, its like the battery just died, no smoke, no noises from the transmission nothing. I’m hoping that there is someone out there with possibly the same issue and could shed a little light on what could be.
Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts