Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my first real car, not really sure what I'm doing exactly trying to get a good mix of decently reliable while giving me a bit of kick, I have a 2019 sti, all I have right now is a COBB downpipe, and an OTS tune from cobbs access port just looking at some parts right now let me know what you think if you would make any changes and why that would be extremely helpful every little bit helps, I've also been told I would only be running ~350 hp with all these parts and a tune which seems pretty low to me, but I could be wrong.

COBB SF Intake715100-BK
SF Air Box
715160​
AEM Fuel Pump
315450​
Silicone Turbo Inlet V2
712450​
COBB Fuel Pressure Kit
315250​
IAG Air/Oil SeparatorIAG-ENG-7181BK
Air Pump Delete PlatesTT-AIR-PUMP
Grimmspeed EBCS
57007​
Grimmspeed FMIC
90236​

·
Registered
1 Posts
So this is my first real car, not really sure what I'm doing exactly trying to get a good mix of decently reliable while giving me a bit of kick, I have a 2019 sti, all I have right now is a COBB downpipe, and an OTS tune from cobbs access port just looking at some parts right now let me know what you think if you would make any changes and why that would be extremely helpful every little bit helps, I've also been told I would only be running ~350 hp with all these parts and a tune which seems pretty low to me, but I could be wrong.

COBB SF Intake715100-BK
SF Air Box
715160​
AEM Fuel Pump
315450​
Silicone Turbo Inlet V2
712450​
COBB Fuel Pressure Kit
315250​
IAG Air/Oil SeparatorIAG-ENG-7181BK
Air Pump Delete PlatesTT-AIR-PUMP
Grimmspeed EBCS
57007​
Grimmspeed FMIC
90236​
I'D SAY DEFINITELY A STRONG STAGE.2 BROTHER AND FROM WHAT I AM SEEING YOU NALAREN'T THAT FAR OFF FROM BEING A STAGE.3 YOU CAN LOOK INTO SOME HEAD WORK AND BUMPING UP THE CAMS AND JUST A FEW OTHER TWEEKS AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE A STAGE.3 BROTHER AND ALSO I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT IT I DON'T KNOW WHAT FINAL GEAR RATIO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WHIP RIGHT NOW BUT MAN I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOOK INTO SWAPPING IN A SET OF 355's TO A SET OF 373's OR THE NEAREST OF THE TWO OF A FINAL DRIVE GEAR RATIO THAT I COULD GET FOR IT AND I GUARANTEE YOU THAT JUST DOING THAT IN IT'S SELF WILL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE AND GOD BLESS YOU ✝ SINCERELY CLAY B.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts