Subaru WRX Forum banner

341 - 350 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I was on the freeway on my way to work and saw that really nice STI I was telling yall about the other day on my way home up the mountain!!
Well I waved at him again and he waved back and gave me a thumbs up and then got behind me and followed me.
Well I got off the freeway and he flashed me and I pulled over.
Lets say we had an amazing talk and wow this guy had to be loaded in money or hit the loto!!!!
almost everything that could be done to this thing as been done!!
So I wrote down our sight on a piece of paper and told him to join and check us out!
Guy really knew what he was doing with this car! and I think he could be a valuable member!
I hope he joins!!!!!!
That's a great experience!

There are a lot of "loaded" WRXs and STIs in S. CA, especially in and around Orange County. A good number of them hang out on NAISOC because they are (or affiliated with) tuners, mechanics, and/or shop owners.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
So we might try to wave at other wrx and Sti, but me personally if I get a change to park another family member, by god I will!!
Well today I had the privilege to have the favor repaid.
Came out from brunch today to my wife and game out to find this!!!
My twin! All the day down to the Perrin delete and license plate relocate , I have a front splitter and he had a roof rack!!
What a trip

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well since i have only just joined the Ranks of this Family, I have had one wave from a 2013/14 STI and the wife kinda looked at me so i told her.I had seen other Subie drivers do it to each other and told her that is was a Pride thing so she now knows when she driver the Wrx to wave at any other Wrx/STI's. But i have come to find that a few drivers so far that i have waved to ether dont pay attention to the road and what type of cars are around them or are jsut Pricks(and should not be driving such a great car) i even had a Blue Wagon just stare at me like do i know you.But its kinda funny i was always mocked by these great cars before i got mine and now i dont see as many its kinda odd.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
So on my way home last night, I had to pick up my nephew.
Well sitting at the stop light I see this red car trying its best to squeeze up on the shoulder into the turn lane.
Well not paying attention since I was on the phone with my wife.
The guy actually stopped next to me and rolled down his window.
To my surprise IT WAS AN STI!!!!
Quickly told my wife to hold on I had a great conversation with this guy till we got honked at to drive haha.
This why I love having my subaru!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
ha, i just recently go out of the 240 community, we always waved, my buddy has a Vette, and they always wave.. so, i'll probably be that dweeb yelled "Rex Friends!!" when i park next to one..

go ahead, judge me.

341 - 350 of 350 Posts