Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked some questions a while ago about the AT vs Manual and Sedan vs Wagon... Well I bought a new 2k3 sedan in WR blue the other day!! I LOVE it!!

The pic here:

it is a photochop job I did where it is a lil lower and has 18" bronze Advan rims ;) What do you all think Let me know!!!

!Thumbs Up

(on a side note, how do you or can you get a pic in your signiture?? I want the one I just put on here as my sig pic... Is that possible??)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Did you end up getting the manual or auto?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ended up getting a Manual ;) I figured that the car they had there was good and I just got that one!

·
Registered
114 Posts
dont put the nose down so far....looks like yorue constantly braking

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input,

That is just a quick photoshop..
I just posted in the suspension forum about my plan on lowering ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ended up paying $24,700 I considered that ok since the MSRP sticker on the car said $26,895 (after adding the options, Wing, Short shifter, Turbo gauge Etc...) and the dealer "second sticker" said $28,695... I called about 5 local dealers and asked and none of them were going below MSRP On the WRX... While I was there a guy bought a black one just like mine (same options and paid $26K :eek: )

Actually I found a couple 2k2s at the dealerships around here with 10k-16k miles and they wanted between $22,000 and $24,000 for them, Overall I think I did alright. !Thumbs Up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts