Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great opportunity to pick up a Hawk-eye body style STi in great shape with low miles.
72,800 miles
Clean Carfax
Adult owned
Garage kept
Mechanically the car is sound, just passed NYS inspection. Had a chance to check it out while on the lift and got pics of underbody, head gaskets and brakes.
Interior is near perfect, even the side bolsters on the driver seat shows no signs of wear.
Exterior is in great shape for its age with just a few small imperfections.
Stereo has been replaced with a touchscreen Kenwood DVD/MP3 player and aftermarket speakers.
There is two sets of 17x7 OEM BBS wheels - Silver w/ bridgestone potenza re-11's & Gold w/ bridgestone blizzak's (car has only seen one winter, the gold wheels came with the blizzaks from original owner)

Power mods: True cold-air intake fed through port in front bumper, HKS cat-less up and down pipes, Fujitsubo RM01 exhaust system (I have to say this is the best sounding exhaust I've ever heard on a subaru)
dyno-tuned at 315whp and 358ft/lb's of torque

Suspension: Cusco front and rear sway bars, PDE fully adjustable caster and camber plates front and rear, ACE yellow coil springs, Kartboy swaybar end-links.

Brakes: Stainless braided brake hoses, street performance pads with over 75% material left, DBA 5000 slotted rotors

The car has spent most of its time sitting in garages n driven leisurely by the past few owners. I found this beauty last July and paid top dollar for it with plans of keeping it forever - unfortunately I lost my job and on top of that broke my collarbone and have been laid up for the past two months... that being said I can no longer afford the $500 a month for payment and insurance and am forced to let it go.
I've got close to $23k in the vehicle and have only driven it 5,000 miles in the time i've had it.
Asking $19,500
Contact me with any questions (call or text).
Mark 607-759-9251
Thanks for looking

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.