Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
A bigger TMIC will handle a fp green perfectly fine. I know people running a gt35r with a TMIC and no issues whatsoever, in fact I want to say Lil shoaf is running a big top mount with his setup. If you want to keep a top mount don't be afraid it'll all be good. I plan on running a Perrin TMIC with an fp green.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I've never seen anyone break 420whp with a green. The average tune will produce around 380whp. If you want a FMIC it obviously won't hurt but I don't think it's 100% necessary either.

·
Registered
428 Posts
9d2TSi said:
I can respect that. IMO, that's just beginning to push the limits of the IC at that point, but you're right though, it can be done.

I'm just trying to keep him from buying twice.
The only reason I don't want a FMIC is because I'm going for a more stealthy approach for my car and you can only run certain types of intakes with them. Your right the FMIC will leave you with some more breathing room, but it will also create a smidge more lag. It all depends on what your going for.

·
Registered
428 Posts
9d2TSi said:
Lag can be dealt with to a certain extent. WI is another option if you choose to stay with a tmic for higher level hp cars too. I've had the same thought as you about being more stealth about it. I would try and find the APS core that's best suited for the green and get it in black.:sneaky: :sneaky:

I like how you think. Meth injection is also on my list of to do's, it should be quite fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.