Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
mxboy15u said:
I race from stoplights when something that fancies a race pulls up next to me, and I do some highway pulls once in a while...everyone on here does, period. I never have seen the harm in writing mostly made-up racing tales. But I have a couple other web sites I do that at. Here its mostly fun to advise the newbs to my hobby.
If that's what you want to do, so be it.

The main focus here is not to post such events in the forums.

·
Registered
505 Posts
mxboy15u said:
I race from stoplights when something that fancies a race pulls up next to me, and I do some highway pulls once in a while...everyone on here does, period. I never have seen the harm in writing mostly made-up racing tales. But I have a couple other web sites I do that at. Here its mostly fun to advise the newbs to my hobby.
Not everyone on here does. If someone revs their engine at me or tries to race, I just laugh at them, I don't need to prove to some punk kid that I have a fast car.

·
Registered
111 Posts
streetracing=bad idea...opening up every once in a while on the highway i dont think is such a bad thing, especially if you know how to drive your vehicle and can drive with knowledge for others

·
Registered
305 Posts
mxboy15u said:
Probably because you don't have a fast car....Can't prove it if you don't have it.
Unless there is money, a trophy or a kiss from a podium girl... what's there to prove?

I could buy a Z06 tomorrow and beat any street car within 50 miles of here. That and two quarters would buy me a cup of coffee.

I'm not trying to be nasty, but am I right or wrong?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Street racing is reckless driving, sure some people think they know how to handle their car, but that does them alot of good when someone pulls out of their driveway and they get t-boned by some punk doing 100mph, killing them instantly.

Alot of people on here might think they're a better driver than that, but guess what, everyone does. 80% of people consider themselves an above average driver. There's too many unknowns on the road.

Once again, I don't have to prove anything to someone trying to race me.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Bah, this topic really isn't up for debate. If you do it, that's your business. Just don't post it here.

Thread closed.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.