Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok people....on july 4 the second annual Star City Motor Madness is on! last year, there were 2000 cars! the entire downtown of Roanoke is closed off, and its one BIG frikkin car show on the streets. myself, i will be there, anyone else go to www.starcitymotormadness.com it would be nice to see more WRX's there, maybe this just be a good meet? lemme hear some feedback.....by the way...YOU NEED TO PREREGISTER!!! get a t shirt if you do. alos, the night before, july 3, there is a HUGE cruise down Williamson road. all its gonna be is cruising all evening, with a stop on each end to go and see vendors and sponsors. come on....i see this as being a DAMN good BRSC meet......

"nice car, too bad i'm a Lancer guy"<-----Quote of the week....
JOEY

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wtf!? no blower? come on....every small block chevy needs a 8-71 huffer!!
"nice car, too bad i'm a Lancer guy"<-----Quote of the week....
JOEY

·
Registered
307 Posts
thats a nice car cosmo blower or not btw im going to try to come but i doubt work will let me off on the 4th because im already taking off for mini nats and the knoxville meet

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
four link, mini tub...hell...full tub with 12 point cage.....looks goofy on a convertable, though.......no pics of the 'vete?
JOEY

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I'll have to get her to drive it up sometime. It needs a little work (and a headlight). Nothing major though.

I gave it to her hoping she'd drive it more, but she always wants to drive my WRX. Actually, I also gave it to her because I kept seeing it sitting here and thinking "I need to sell that thing". Now that I don't see it every day I don't think that.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 10 of 10 Posts