Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 wrx limited
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help bad! I wanted to get into Subarus and wanted a wrx. since I bought it, it has been a money pit and I cannot get the check engine light to go off. My car has the devil in it.

I put a brand new 19 engine in it, Brand new! My Motor had some issues and I lucked out and found a motor that had 12 miles on it out of a 2019. While I was doing it, I figured I would bolt on some upgrades, so I put on :
cold air intake
aem turbo pipe
exhaust header
catted j pipe
aem streetlite flywheel
aem heavy duty clutch
Cobb accessport v3 tuner

since the day I pulled it out I got the poo16 code and no matter what I have tried it will not go away. Took it to Subaru, set there a month and they basically didn't give me anything that I didn't already know.
I even got desperate, and stripped every sensor and wiring from my 15 engine, and spent a day putting that all on the new engine. After changing every sensor on the engine, and all the wiring, I STILL am getting the p0016 code. Can anyone help me? Im days away from rolling the car over a hill somewhere...

·
Registered
2015 wrx limited
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will need new ECM. Have you fixed it yet btw?
No I haven’t got it fixed yet and have got
Nothing but a run around from every m effer that says they can help. Why do I need an ecm?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts