Cobb down pipe
Turbo xs exhaust
Cobb short shifter
Perrin turbo shield
Cobb TMIC coupler
EXEDY stage 1 clutch
Iridium plugs
Touch screed double din radio

Bought this car a few months ago it’s super fun to drive and in amazing condition for a 2009. I have found a need for something bigger at the moment. I can be somewhat negotiable on the price but don’t be silly. I have had no issues with this car, the factory clutch started slipping so I replaced it with a EXEDY stage 1 kit and new lightweight flywheel about a month ago(so it does have the infamous “decel noise” with the lightweight flywheel). It has a crack in the windshield from a rock but other than that I can’t find a scratch on it. I am the 3rd owner, the guy who had it before me was in a fender bender in a yield lane. New front bumper and hood from it. Interior is in great condition I would give it a 8.5/10 thick rubber mats throughout including the trunk, exterior id give it a 9/10. Sounds great not crazy loud. It has a pro tune made specific for this car from Clark Turner Tuning running 93 octane with the COBB access port. Let me know if interested, can get more pics upon request. Local sale preferably.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts