Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i’m looking to upgrade from my N/A 03 bugeye hatch and i found a seller near my hometown selling his 2013 wrx hatch, with a whollle lot of mods it looks like. i think they are pretty tasteful but then again i’ve never owned a boosted impreza nor modified one past exhaust setups. just wondering if anybody out there can let me know if it would be a good buy, i’m looking for a nice daily with a decent amount of power. it’s said to be pro tuned on Flex fuel at 365ho and 400tq

someone please let me know if it’s a smart decision or not. I do know my way around the EJ a littttle bit, i bought my bugeye with a rod knock and swapped the engine myself but i’m sure you guys would know more ab the wrx specifically. thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also 30k miles on replaced engine. says last owner did some mods but never got it tuned so it failed at 40k

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don’t see anything wrong with his mod list, other than I’m curious what ethanol kit he’s using to read the Ethanol content. Always remember it’s a “used modified” subaru. So always proceed with caution. So many people modify, abuse, and lack proper maintenance which leads to blown motors. Check it over really good. Do a compression test before buying!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts