Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I recently had a problem with positive camber to avoid an accident and in doing so I had to fishtail and fish telling me pop a curb when hitting the curb it pushed my Camber to be positive but I had asked y'all nobody seem to know what to do so I went to figure it out myself so I took the knuckle off the shock and loosen the trailing arm from the knuckle and what I could come to realize after removing the knuckle from the shock with the trailing arm still attached everything moved real quick and kind of went up like my trailing arm was spring loaded and it twisted in the direction of the reason why I have positive camber taking a device a floor jack but one of the cheap ones having the car lifted up already I was able to loosen the nuts and bolts put the floor jack on the on the ground underneath the rear hub and then I proceeded to jack up and doing so it corrected the positive camber in my rear end so if anyone has had a problem with positive camber it has to do with your trailing arm no I don't know if this will work for you and your situation but with my situation it was pretty decent and it gives me enough time to probably limp around for a week in the car till I can get paid and replace my trailing arms something I didn't know could be overlooked so easily even the mechanics couldn't find anything that was been and I guess they're Subaru certified some tech. I guess

1 - 1 of 1 Posts