Subaru WRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Or that bumper sticker you see on the next Subaru driving by, an Obama bumper sticker. You should stop the driver and say, "So how is that hopey, changey thing working out for you?'"

-Sarah Palin

I'd sure like to see her catch my Subaru!

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
She is the opposite of obama. She sounds uneducated when she talks and god knows, I'm not voting for someone that sounds like she still belongs in elementary school.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, everytime she speaks I loose what little respect I had for her

·
Registered
305 Posts
She is the opposite of obama. She sounds uneducated when she talks and god knows, I'm not voting for someone that sounds like she still belongs in elementary school.

I really think you should apologize for that. All of the people who actually completed elementry school (Sarah didn't actually finish grade school, did she?) will be insulted by being compared to someone as backward as Palin.

Take it back! :mad:

·
Registered
3 Posts
"Or that bumper sticker you see on the next Subaru driving by, an Obama bumper sticker. You should stop the driver and say, "So how is that hopey, changey thing working out for you?'"

-Sarah Palin

I'd sure like to see her catch my Subaru!
I sure would like to see the chase. She tailing the Subaru with her head out screaming "yeh, changey thing working out for you?"

·
Premium Member
6,819 Posts
Sorry but no religion or politics. It gets too disruptive. This is a car forum, even in hangout please keep it car and car owner related.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.