Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helloooo.. I recently moved to Fayetteville, AR last year from Albuquerque, NM (originally from Odessa, TX) and purchased my '15 WRX STI LIMITED (DGB) about three weeks ago and I love it to death, so far. I've been a diehard Ford guy all of my life and have owned many great cars; most recently, a couple of '13 Shelby Cobras, '03 Terminator Cobras '13/'14 Raptors - none stock and all over 700+HP. I've been extremely happy with the WRX so far and have only taken it 3/4 of the Pig Trail and also back and forth to Devil's Den; but I don't yet know all the back roads around NW Arkansas enough to really know where the fun drives can be found. I also don't know many people here, other than my wife and her friends, so I thought I'd just check in here to see if any Arkansas drivers were around and would be curious to know what you're driving; model, color, mods, etc. Any other information or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Im over in NE Arkansas so I cant help you much on the roads over there. Where did you purchase from? The only Subi dealers in state are there in Fayetteville and Little Rock. Trying to figure out where I will try and order my 2016 WRX from.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts