Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good morning

I own a WRX 2014 CVT ice white it has only 69000KM on the clock, Why CVT the wife wants to also drve it :eek:.

·
Registered
2 Posts
good morning

I own a WRX 2014 CVT ice white it has only 69000KM on the clock, Why CVT the wife wants to also drve it :eek:.
I always recommend going to a mechanic to check these kinds of problems; they're reliable and friendly if you find the most compatible one.
If you ever come visit Chatswood, check out my top mechanic pick Karl Knudsen Automotive -- they give good deals with both services and products. Guaranteed good quality of service! Best of all, their team has been an immense help when I was a newbie! They gave advice in car maintenance and it helped me!
Good luck finding your own compatible mechanic!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always recommend going to a mechanic to check these kinds of problems; they're reliable and friendly if you find the most compatible one.
If you ever come visit Chatswood, check out my top mechanic pick Karl Knudsen Automotive -- they give good deals with both services and products. Guaranteed good quality of service! Best of all, their team has been an immense help when I was a newbie! They gave advice in car maintenance and it helped me!
Good luck finding your own compatible mechanic!
thanks for the tip, but i take my car direct to the dealer in sandton JHB so far they have given me good experience,
does any one know where i can get shock mountings and front and rear brakes???

·
Registered
4 Posts
i had a different experience in car dealers for my repair needs i think they are pricey compare to local mechanic shops, but happy to know your cat dealership is giving you a great service, when it comes to car parts check local mechanics my go to for budget car parts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts