Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning Ladies and Gents, I am new to owning a Subaru. I just purchased my first. Its a 2020 WRX rally blue. I am in love with it so far. I was looking to see what the community is about. Not really into doing MODs but if it makes the car better (cosmetic or performance) I would be willing to hear you guys out. Not sure how to post a pic of the car, but I'll figure it out. please show me some NEWby love!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbie here as well... I have owned my Lapis Blue Pearl 2020 sti since October and I still feel like I am getting in a new car everytime I get in it <3

There are plenty of posts out there with people saying what you can and cant, should and shouldn't do, but I will tell you what I have and makes me happy!

I dont want to mess up my warranty (too early), so anything that is not purchased/installed from Subaru will have to wait till after 50/60k. (Did the same thing with my previous car, Civic SI)
All I have done so far is cosmetic changes to make my car feel like a rally car. After the above mileage i will look into getting a new intake and perhaps header/high flow Cat downpipe/cat-back... maybe a front intercooler... but all that is on the 5 year plan lol

Exterior:
Mud flaps ( Rockblokz shorts, black with Red emblem)
black carbon fiber fender emblems and red STI
perrin rear tow red
licence front relocation ( NJ requires a front licence plate :'( )
carbon fiber front/rear emblem with red subaru eblem (pending install)
carbon fiber wing end overlays (stickers to the left and right of the wing) (pending install)
carbon fiber fuel door cover
carbon fiber hood scoop cover (pending install)
carbon fiber door handle protector (pending install)
OLM night bar F1 rear break light (pending install)
all window tint (darkest 3M ceramic tints, dont want my leather to melt in the summer)
carbon fiber wing stabilizer (x2) (pending install)
Hella Horns (red) & Bracket kit (pending install)

Interior:
OLM black series led dome lights (so freakin bright, you can find anything at night)
subispeed SI drive knob cover, red
sticker fab protection kit ( carbon fiber sticker to protect scuffs on the botton of the doors)

Engine Bay:
cusco intercooler protection net
perrin pulley cover, red
perrin fender shrouds, red (pending install)
cobb radiator shroud, black (pending install)

Now I have also got an Accessport and put the Stage 1 tune from COBB... which you could say can ruin my warranty, but that is something I can revert back to stock if i choose to.
I do not go to the track btw, so I dont care about having the best performance out of my car. The car is a beast as is and can easily overtake most cars on the highway.

I have added mostly cosmetic items that give me a smile everytime I walk up to the car. Maybe my next upgrade is putting a baby yoda sticker on the rear small window haha
Just add a few things at a time that make you happy and make you look back at your car as you walk away from it!

If you havent figured out by my build, I love the dark blue color of my car with the black/carbon fiber touches and hits of red here and there. Just wish the wheels were black ( like the 2019 wheels )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts