Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2019 WRX series grey, to go with the color of what hair I have left! I have been told I am too old to own one of these vehicles, but I have never really listened to others when it comes to getting what I want. Always been a WRX fan and now I finally have one! 500 miles on it and I will be looking at adding some mods in the future and will look to some of you for input and experience when deciding on which mods and which product works best. Just wanted to say hello and look forward to absorbing as much as I can from you all!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello

hey Grey,

i just joined myself. i read your post and laughed to myself because i get the same reaction about my age and recent purchase (10 days ago) of my 2015 STI. i have been a rally fan and could not resist buying one myself. what a great car. stay in touch and let me know what mods you do and what might be a good choice out there. i have been surfing all the sights and it is alot to take in.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome!

You're only as old as you feel... and in my experience driving a Subaru (in particular a turbocharged Subaru) keeps you feeling young!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts