Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm Milton, I'm in Silverdale,WA and live on the Bangor Base, and I just bought my 1st Subaru, it's a 08 WRX and I'm stoked to drive it and mod it over time, but I would like to find other owners to hang with and chat with to learn more about the car and safe mods...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks, kool are you part of any of the Facebook groups around here

I recently hooked up with Rain City Subies on their Facebook. I went to the BIGNW meet and met a few folks at the booth.

But I'm really, really new to the community. I've had my car about a year but so far just fixing or updating things like brakes and such. I only recently started looking into mods and upgrades.

I think the vendor booths and autocross at the big meet really made me curious about having some fun with her. Now I just have to convince my wife! LOL

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I recently hooked up with Rain City Subies on their Facebook. I went to the BIGNW meet and met a few folks at the booth.

But I'm really, really new to the community. I've had my car about a year but so far just fixing or updating things like brakes and such. I only recently started looking into mods and upgrades.

I think the vendor booths and autocross at the big meet really made me curious about having some fun with her. Now I just have to convince my wife! LOL
Oh ok, yea I have joined them too... I will going to my first meet tonight in Silverdale... I'm new to the community I have had my car for just about a week and have never done anything with a subie... I actually ran across one of the members of RCS yesterday at the Walmart in Poulsbo

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes! Exhaust done right! One pipe out the back. It saves weight. I don't know what it is with people and dual exhaust and big spoilers LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts