Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get something going in the Area. If anyone is interested or has any ideas, let me know. Let's get together.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What part of PA/NJ are you guys from? I'm in Ewing (near trenton) and always up for a meet. Maybe grab a bite somewhere.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I believe theres an scca event in camden nj on sunday the 16th. I know a lot of other subarus will be there for that.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Spring is on the way and I say we get something going maybe in April. We can find a location that is kinda' central to us all and maybe meet up and grab a bite to eat and cuise a bit. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
5 Posts
PM me. My buddy and I are up for a meet. I believe there's a rally in PA, June maybe? But if there's something sooner, we're interested!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, I am expecting my 2004 Java Black WRX to arrive within the next two weeks and I looking forward to joining a WRX club. My good friend also has a STi ordered for June delivery and he would definately be up for an event. Lets plan something.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK so how many people want to do something? I want to try to plan a meet so we can get to know eachother and then see what we want to do. Even if we get together to cruise a bit the 1st time that's cool. I think we should plan on getting together the weekend after Memorial Day weekend. I think everyone will have plans and the roads will be crazy if we do it on MD weekend. I'm in the north Jersey area, Bergen County. We could always meet somewhere in the middle like around Monmouth County somewhere. Start throwing out some ideas and let's see what we can come up with.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi what's up? I am in Leonia, NJ. Just got a WRX wagon on Monday and I am looking around for tips and mods. I am also looking for people that might be able to help me do some of the mods, free pizza and beer. I just ordered parts for the car and they should arrive next week.:D. I am up for a meet but I am busy with work and family.

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey im actually in somerset county...im up for a meet..just not to far if possible..gas for the wrex is gettin expensive and wit me at 300hp its suckin it down haha but yea that would be dope if someone set something up id be down

1 - 13 of 13 Posts