Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have to many picture as the snow storm was crazy bad here an they sold me a car with high Performance summers on them. Got some all seasons and now breaking her in!

I still have my 05 WRX shell which I will be build a strict drag car and I gave my wife the 05 LGT so shes happy too.

More pics to come and maybe some small upgrades in future but for now just loving this beast for what it is. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking into a Nameless type axle back exhaust and Cobb AP next week! I guess I couldn't wait :)

Just want a little more rumble an a way to view the vitals a little better. Stage 1 to hopefully unlock a little more an I should be happy for a month or 2...

·
Registered
291 Posts
More pics dude, and heads up the Nameless Axleback gets raspy when cold. If you're getting a V3 you should take the online class for Cobb so you can download their AccessTuner. OTS maps aren't the greatest for DD or reliability, and make sure you're nice to that new EJ for the first 1500 miles.

Let me know if you want a stage 1 e-tune (if you go for the AccessTuner), it will be safer than the OTS.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome man thank you. Yeah I have been really good with it. I am following the same break in procedure I did when I built my motor. My father inlaw got on it a little more than I liked but it wasn't bad. Just hit 1800 miles on it :)

How is the online course through Cobb?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Almost 3k on the motor. Nameless Axle back, Cobb AP and Cobb Intake on the way for next Tuesday! :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
6 months go by and 11k on the motor. Recently fitted with a X-Force Downpipe w/ hi-flow Cat and Nameless mid pipe.

Ordered an E-Tune with Clark Tuning. Getting a switch for jumping tunes. Getting the Burble tune and my second tune will be a mild antilag for when I fell like scaring the poop out of people

1 - 6 of 6 Posts