Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I wanted to make an introduction post but wasn't sure where to put it. Hopefully this is the right section.

I picked up my first Subaru yesterday. 2018 WRX 6 speed manual. I absolutely love it. I've been eyeing a WRX for months and finally got everything squared away to make the purchase. It's my first sport sedan, and I have zero regrets. I couldn't sleep last night because I was so excited to get up and drive my car to work in the morning. My previous vehicles were a 2001 Toyota Sequoia, a 2007 Toyota Tundra, a 2012 Nissan Xterra, and now the WRX. She's by far my favorite.

I just started to scrape the surface as far as mods go. The salesman I purchased my WRX from had an STI with all kinds of bells and whistles inside and out. He had some recommendations as far as good shops in the area (Cincinnati).

My style is the sleeper car. I want to get some subtle under the hood mods (maybe some exhaust to get a better growl out of her). I'll probably hold off on anything major until my warranty is dead, but that could change.....

Anyway, that's my long winded introduction. I would love to hear about some solid, go to manufacturers of access ports, exhaust, etc that y'all recommend I checkout down the line.

ETA: Pics!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts