Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, would appreciate any advice I could get. I bought a 2014 STi about a month ago and the motor blew. I’m going to sell it either way but I was wondering if it would be worth it to shell out the costs and effort to replace the motor or list it as is. Also what would would be a reasonable price to list it at as is needing a new motor?
About 85k miles
Invidia turbo back exhaust
Cobb stage 2 OTS tune
Cobb air intake
BC racing coil overs
Avid wheels
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone, would appreciate any advice I could get. I bought a 2014 STi about a month ago and the motor blew. I’m going to sell it either way but I was wondering if it would be worth it to shell out the costs and effort to replace the motor or list it as is. Also what would would be a reasonable price to list it at as is needing a new motor?
About 85k miles
Invidia turbo back exhaust
Cobb stage 2 OTS tune
Cobb air intake
BC racing coil overs
Avid wheels View attachment 46521
Better yet keep the gem and get a rebuilt motor from a reputable source especially since you just bought it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Better yet keep the gem and get a rebuilt motor from a reputable source especially since you just bought it.
Would love to do that. Unfortunately due to some other unrelated expenses that I’ve experienced lately, the financially wise decision would be to get what I can out of it and get myself a commuter that will be better on gas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts