Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow tuners....

Just wanted to invite the sister community of the dsmtuners site out to a brief meet then cruise out to Montauk.

Meeting Place: Deer Park, NY
Deer Park Avenue (at the Starbucks, located North of Southern State and the Railroad Tressel[where Deer Park Avenue goes under a Railroad, basically])

For Directions: Contact me at [email protected]

When: May 31, 2003, Saturday
Time: 12:00pm
Departing Assembly Area at 12:45pm

Should take roughly 1 hour and 30-45 minutes to get to Montauk, when speed limit driving.

Sites and scenary: Montauk Lighthouse
Hamptons...
Jet skiing and waverunners for a price
Nice cars that are driving there....

There should be a good variety of cars...Just come and enjoy the cruise...always welcome to having more ppl from the sister community of dsmtuners, present.

Drive safely...but not too slow...:D

Jeph

PS Email me at [email protected], if you're coming...so I know who to wait for. (Name and Contact #)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a reminder:

Bring your Motorola Talkabouts....if you got one, it's always a plus...not a big fan of nextels, since I don't have one.

Also, according to weather.com ---- it should be 68 degrees and partly cloudly on Saturday...hopefully, for once, meteorologists are correct in their predicted forecast. Suppose to have a few showers on Friday and Sunday....will keep everyone updated, but as of now, the meet and cruise is still on...for meet time information see first post on this thread.

Lastly, see you all there....

Jeph

1 - 2 of 2 Posts