Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive looked for a few days and all of the links I can find for a 04 wrx accesstuner race are dead so if anyone happened to have it Id appreciate it. My car has STI tmic, pink injectors, catless dp, vf39 turbo, turbosmart bpv. Even if anyone had a map that was close to this id appreciate that too. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
unfortunately you can’t tune with cobb anymore when you have catless systems. use romraider with a cable otherwise you’ll have a cel on forever with cobb. I could make a “safe” map but I cant promise it would reach good boost. For accesstuner you need to give cobb 175 or something to get access to a course. I would personally go with romraider as it has much more online support, i wish I had when I started tuning my own car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, i picked up a openport. ATM I have a tune for this setup on the cobb ap but its from dec 2020 from 2 owners previous. The guy I bought the car off swapped some parts around and never got it tuned. Im swapping the aem short ram with a knockoff maf he put on, back to a cobb sf and airbox and denso maf. The car runs decent atm with MAF unplugged. DAM stays at 16, a/f correction is hitting +25/-25, feedback knock hits 1.05 on a pull feedback knock correction stays at 0. So atm ive now started to go through all the old tuning guides, while trying to find a vf39 04 wrx map i can just modify slightly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts