Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a used set of custom valved JRZ RS Two double adjustable coilovers with upgraded swift springs (13k/13k) for the 2008-2014 WRX hatch and sedan. These are motorsports dampers paired with the best coil springs available. I bought these last year to run on my 2011 WRX in the spring but unfortunately the car was totaled a year ago February before I could even get these installed. The previous owner used them for about 2 seasons of autocross so they should still have plenty of life left. They are in perfect working condition but when the time comes can be rebuilt by many shops across the US. Comes with top hats and everything needed to install. They are a little dirty but in perfect working condition. These retail for 5k+ and are a killer setup for autocross or time attack/track days. These are located currently in Des Moines, Iowa for local pickup ($50 discount) otherwise I'm looking to get $1500 USD which includes shipping to any address within the Continental U.S. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one running time attack or track days this year that wants one of the best setups available for the WRX?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts