Subaru WRX Forum banner
341 - 359 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
2/15/05

4 MONTHS TO GO!!!!

Here is the 411.
A) I'm back in full form.... Thats always a good start. Talked to aussie (andrew) , he's out of town busy till friday... cosmo (chad ) needs to return my phone calls fromt he weekend and call me at noon EST , monday, asap. Since Andrew is missing this week I am getting on the sponsor tip. I am also going to be calling for hotels, and posting the master route map, which chad will be nice and post on www.imprezafest.org along with our hotel roster. I've been incontact with :
dan @vividracing
scott at www.gravelcrew.com
Chad been contacted by tunernetwork.comabout their tunergirls who are models that go to car shows all over the country.
Whit from NESIC part of NASIOC www.nasioc.com
chris from www.lersoc.com 10-20 cars
I myself will invite all cars from las vegas/arizona
mike at kingpin
etc....
HARD AT WORK AS USUAL.
jeremy

!Thumbs Up

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #343 ·
Re: 2/15/05

Jmoney007 said:
4 MONTHS TO GO!!!!

Here is the 411.
A) I'm back in full form.... Thats always a good start. Talked to aussie (andrew) , he's out of town busy till friday... cosmo (chad ) needs to return my phone calls fromt he weekend and call me at noon EST , monday, asap. Since Andrew is missing this week I am getting on the sponsor tip. I am also going to be calling for hotels, and posting the master route map, which chad will be nice and post on www.imprezafest.org along with our hotel roster. I've been incontact with :
dan @vividracing
scott at www.gravelcrew.com
Chad been contacted by tunernetwork.comabout their tunergirls who are models that go to car shows all over the country.
Whit from NESIC part of NASIOC www.nasioc.com
chris from www.lersoc.com 10-20 cars
I myself will invite all cars from las vegas/arizona
mike at kingpin
etc....
HARD AT WORK AS USUAL.
jeremy

!Thumbs Up
Kickass. But the event won't come soon enough...it's taking too long! ;)

RN

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
The registration fee is set. It's just the fee to get you in. The fees for the drag strip, autocross, etc. are still being worked out. However, you can pay for the entry fee now and pay for the other individual events by themself if you want. That way you don't have to pay a whole lot of money to do things you aren't interested in.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #353 ·
Cosmo said:
NOW!!! TODAY!!! GIMME YOUR MONEY!!!

Actually, any time up until a month before the event will work. I think we are going to have a cutoff date of mid-May so we can have time to do what we need to do.
Probably next Wednesday, I'll be able to pay for events...unsure of money until then, since Tuesday is gonna be expensive (porting wastegate, custom exhaust work, ordering crank pulley and new tires).

RN

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
Hey Chad, maybe you can add a link to the ImprezaFest.org site that links to this discussion in hopes to get people talking about it more - asking questions, posting caravan info, etc? I just posted this in our Events Calendar since it hadn't already been done. Let me know what else I might be able to do to help the cause. I'm thinking about posting a sticky thread at the top of each regional forum to get them to organize their own caravan in their respective forum... what do you think?

Chris

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
We currently do not have enough registrations to make this event happen. We will have to make the call on 3 May 04.

At a minimum we require:

34 roadcourse entrants
100 Autocross entrants
150 Drag entrants

NOW IS THE MAKE OR BREAK TIME. WITHOUT THESE EVENTS THE MEET IS JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE STANDING AROUND IN A PARKING LOT.

DON'T BE A SPECTATOR - PARTICIPATE!!!!

WE CAN RUN THE MEET WITH 2 OUT OF 3 EVENTS - ANY LESS - WE WILL BE FORCED TO CANCEL AS THERE WILL NOT BE ENOUGH MONEY TO COVER COSTS SUCH AS INSURANCE.

If you have registered - enter an event.
If you haven't registered - do so and get friends to do so as well.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
a week later? eh? i assume this is a no go?

edit...looking at the site ownes me... :(

It is our very sad duty to infrom everyone that ImprezaFest 2004 will not take place. There are a number of factors to blame, but the bottom line is that we did not have enough entries and sponsor support to fund the event. This is not, however, the end of ImprezaFest. We are currently deciding which direction to take ImprezaFest. We will post something on the site as soon as we decide.

We are in the process of refunding entry fees and sponsorship money. If you have not received a refund in the next few weeks, please contact us. People who paid via PayPal will have the money refunded through PayPal. We will issue a check to people that paid by check.

Thank you to everyone who offered their support in an effort to make ImprezaFest happen.

-Chad, Andrew, and Jeremy

-E-mail: [email protected]

341 - 359 of 359 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.