Subaru WRX Forum banner
321 - 340 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm kind of out of the loop on whats going on with Imprezafest. I just know I want to go. Anyway, just wondering whats up with the dyno portion of the show? Reason I ask is because I work for Mustang Dynamometer in Cleveland......yes, I work for the best Dyno manufacturer in the world, and if you disagree, please bring some evidence to support your claim......sorry, had a "Dynojet is god" rant for a minute.

Anyways, I could possibly see what I can do about getting one of our AWD dynos down there for the event. Chad, Joey, Jeremy and whoever else is in charge of this thing. Email me at [email protected] or call me at work at 1-888-468-7826 ext. 211.

Also check out our website www.mustangdyne.com

Good article by Chevy High Performance magazine that praises us and disses Dynojet.....also Dyna Pak is a PITA to use.
http://mustangdyne.com/Articles/CHP0603-article-01.htm

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
590 Posts
that's a whole lotta driving...

but think i'm down for it.... would love to attend...

could offer some help in the northeastern ohio area... member of LERSOC, lake erie subaru owners club, could disseminate info on that forum if we get something definiate going...

keep us posted!!
!Thumbs Up

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
more like towing.....

mine is taking a nice ride on the trailer, mainly due to the fact that i am gonna be bringing MASSIVE amounts (hopefully) of parts to sell at the meet....i am gonna do some good specials those three days.

a litle taste: UTECS...under 950 that day, with whatever maps you want on them.

and i am still working out more details too....i will keep posted.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
i am working on getting some right now! and seeing what is going on with the 04 ECU....but i will have (hopefully) at least 10 UTECS, and one or two for the STi, a couple of TUNA's, and several sets of ROTAS...so let me know on what you may want, and i may be able to work a deal!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #329 ·
fc735 said:
i am working on getting some right now! and seeing what is going on with the 04 ECU....but i will have (hopefully) at least 10 UTECS, and one or two for the STi, a couple of TUNA's, and several sets of ROTAS...so let me know on what you may want, and i may be able to work a deal!
If I can't get one by then, that is the time and place it goes in. I just got downpipe done...my stock one was a freak but...it runs good now. :)

RN

·
Registered
360 Posts
That excuse... ANd a poor one at that is not acceptable for me. I AM very sorry I didn't check my other e- mail account... I was wondering why nothing was going down.... I am in a position right now where I'm in escrow to buy my first house , by myself, and move to a new state, by myself, etc... Under alot of stress and pressure with 65+ work week to scrap up the dough for the down payment, etc. Pretty much a doulbe tues-sat plus sun night..... But those or just excuses ... everybody has a busy life.
I will be going out every sunday from now to help promote this.... I will be finacially able to help late april/ early may.
I will hit up the business cards tomorow, and get cracken on the promoting.
very sorry u guys. I feel like I let everybody down after all my cheerleading last year.
jermey
:(

321 - 340 of 359 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.