Subaru WRX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
lol... all I can say is. I dare someone to try that on any of my vehicles. I'd hate to be the guy/girl to try to steal my car. I know the startup sounds of my vehicles as well as my own voice. Once my dad started my car to move it, with his key (it used to be under his name...). I ran downstairs, came back up and was outside, in front of the car with my 12-gauge before he even left the parking space.

Good luck :) good info tho... too bad I have like 5 extra keys somehow and I doubt I'll ever need to know that. But like they say... "Be Prepared."

EDIT: Oh, and about the thing in his lap... maybe he's really a wookie :'(

·
Registered
145 Posts
yup i would reccomend installing a fuel cut off switch and hide it somewhere in your car...even if they can turn the ignition the car wont have any fuel...sneaky sneaky

·
Registered
677 Posts
imbeterthanu said:
CUT THE STEERING WHEEL. comes right off.
Just put a pipe on one end... had to do it one time when someone I know lost their keys. The spare set arrived but the stupid club key was on the other set of keys. Short pipe, stuck it on one end and yanked as hard as I could and it broke the club.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
the steering wheel is actually designed to be weak in case of an accident and your body hitting it... whats better your chest being crushed or the steering wheel giving in? so using a club just requires a theif to cut the wheel and bend a part out and slip the club out..

its a honda wheel but same thing for all steering wheels.

the best thing, well one of is the access port cause it has can totally turn off the capability in the ECU to be started until you hook the AP and switch the map again. valet mode is cool too, not over like 4k rpms or 25miles per hour. i think.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Trunk Monkey FTW!!!!Laugh!

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
mosc said:
stacy, can you remove that stupid sound clip pls?
Done.

Sorry Greg, that was annoying as hell.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts