Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didn't see another one. But I'm on seizure medication that often makes my brain foggy so if I missed it point it out & I'll move it. I figured the Newbie forum was the place to make a newbie mistake.

I plan on picking up an STI with a very clean interior. However already have an 04 interior, (minus a rug)

So any thoughts on what a very clean (I mean, wow) 04 STI interior should be sold for? We are talking seats, front & rear, door panels, & carpet.

I have all these for an 04 anyway & I think I prefer the black. I'm 35 & that blue two tone lost it's appeal a while ago. Unless there are any performance advantages.

Steering wheel would not go with it.

· Registered
2,709 Posts
It would be a good price if you did. I got my seats for $400 + stock trade and my door cards were an eBay steal of $60 shipped, but they usually go for more, esp since they are '04 cards and fit bugeye mirror and window controls.

· Registered
2 Posts
I have been cleaning interiors for a long time. At first I read the instructions here Best car interior dressing | Interior dressing for auto detailing where experts give their opinion on car interior dressing and began to try it technically. I wipe the plastic and skin with a microfiber towel and start wrapping it with one of the products given in the article. Of course, it’s easier to use something, but I’m used to quality products such as Fortador Leather Vinyl Trim Fortador Leather Vinyl Trim, 303 Automotive Protectant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts