Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 wrx stage 2 recently i have noticed that under WOT around 5000 rpm the car lurches and hesitates. i can hear minor pops from the exhaust some times. i also am getting frequent feedback knock showing up on my access port. i have replaced MAF sensor. so i have ruled that out as a possibility. the mods done to the car are COBB big sf intake. turbo xs catless 3 inch downpipe. invisible r400 exhaust.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Who tuned you? Have you checked your voltage? I have a similar issue and it was the ECU controller voltage regulator dropping my voltage down to 10amps. I dropped in a new batter and did the “full voltage mod” and my surges went away

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2018 wrx stage 2 recently i have noticed that under WOT around 5000 rpm the car lurches and hesitates. i can hear minor pops from the exhaust some times. i also am getting frequent feedback knock showing up on my access port. i have replaced MAF sensor. so i have ruled that out as a possibility. the mods done to the car are COBB big sf intake. turbo xs catless 3 inch downpipe. invisible r400 exhaust.
Did you find out the issue? im having the same prob in my 06

1 - 3 of 3 Posts