Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Subaru Wrx
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, since my first post was a for sale as(I know, I know) I figure that I should introduce myself now. My name is Zach, and I am from Cincinnati. I have now had 2 WRX that have been great cars. My previous was a bugeye sedan and the current is a 2017. The current car is modded enough, but it used as a daily so I do not regularly drive aggressively. Just wanted to stop by to say hi as I had been just lurking for awhile reading, and finally joined.

·
Registered
17' WRX base
4 Posts
Sup Zach. Same story here. Am I reading that correctly your current 17 has some toys? Been looking around here for a newer model that had some mods and, what luck, you have the same year! What are ya running and any recommendations for first few mods? I'm running stock to the bone atm.

·
Registered
2017 Subaru Wrx
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine does have some stuff done to it. I did, however, purchase it pretty much exactly how she sits though. The only thing that I have changed is the cat-back from stock mid with deletes to a q300 from invidia.

If I were to do it, I would probably go intake, tgv/egr deletes and an AP first, and then grow from there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts