Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys so I got a 2004 subaru imreza wrx wagon, and it was running a bit rough and smelt of gasoline due to the loose fuel lines and the tune before running more rich then anything. I got a new tune on it, runs better for sure now less fuel smell but it still has been missfiring in 2-4 sometimes one. I already changed the coils and spark plugs, spark plugs were heavily corroded due to the rich gas that was in it. so that shouldn't be the problem. Where else should I start? Fuel pump has been changed but If anyone has a video or a how to on changing the fuel vent hose I know that still needs to be done as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drinkware Bottle Drink Gas Beer

So these are what the spark plugs look like and it was running richer than what I was supposed to do to the tune before. I guess. I did a compression test and all cylinders were at a steady 110
Land vehicle Watch Gauge Motor vehicle Vehicle

Bottle Drinkware Thumb Gas Nail

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know if it could be an electrical thing either. But I had an O2 sensor that said something about a slow response? And then the exhaust gas sensors out along with the fuel gauge says high circuit? And I know the fuel gauge won't always tell me how much gas is in the car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts