Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So. New to this forum,I own a 2004 WRX Impreza wagon, great car drove it for a while without a Cobb accessport. Recently got into an accident with a deer, needed to replace my radiator headlights bumper hood condensing unit and thermostat. I replaced everything and I’m having a problem with my car overheating, I’ve seen a lot of threads about Subarus and their cars not running their fans while they are driving but not overheating. Both fans were working properly and still are, the catch is if I turn the key twice ready to start the car my fans run, well fan. The driver side fan will run and shut off as it always did. But when I start the car the fans will not run and my car will almost immediately overheat, I turned the car off go to turn it back on turn the key so that the fan begins to run and it cools itself back down. My question is if I have checked the water pump the lines the coolant the radiator connections the fan connections change the thermostat cleaned it flush the system and everything is still working why will my fans not turn on when the car is running? And is this a problem with the access port will fix?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts