Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i drive a 2018 Subaru WRX and recently started having this strange noise coming from my engine bay. it started happening after i did a launch and heard a bang. it makes the noise when only at full open throttle and sounds like something is hitting against something. the noise doesn’t occur when cruising or idling, the only thing i’ve done to my car is
-Cobb intake
-Tomei exhaust
-grimspeed Jpipe
-Cobb accessport Stage 2+ tune
-Stage 2 clutch from Clutchmasters
would anyone happen to know anything about my situation or have an idea what’s wrong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey, i drive a 2018 Subaru WRX and recently started having this strange noise coming from my engine bay. it started happening after i did a launch and heard a bang. it makes the noise when only at full open throttle and sounds like something is hitting against something. the noise doesn’t occur when cruising or idling, the only thing i’ve done to my car is
-Cobb intake
-Tomei exhaust
-grimspeed Jpipe
would anyone happen to know anything about my situation or have an idea what’s wrong.
-Cobb intake
-Tomei exhaust
-grimspeed Jpipe
Have you checked your engine mounts? Was the bang at the beginning of your launch or halfway through?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts