Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
The mod does help for better electrical continuity.I could give the big explanation but I get tired of repeating myself :) A quick search on the forums or google will bring up alot about resistance in the electrical system and it's impact on the ECU's sensors,coil packs,sparkplugs,lights,alt....yadayada.Is it a power mod?Not really although on a vehicle with a poorly grounded electrical system or a system with high resistance it can possibly unlease acouple of HP and some TRQ.Lot of people have heard of doing the "big three" especially people coming from sound/audio world.This just builds on to it.And yes this has somehow turned into an ad for boner vitamins. "Strong like bull"

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I agree with mikeWRX. This was the first mod I did (before flashing stage 1), and my butt dyno came to the same conclusion: smoother idle, a bit of a better start, and just enough of a smoothing to the throttle response to be noticeable.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I say if it's noticable, then it's worth the 50.00 or so.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just put this rig on to see if I could see a dif I had some left over #4 cable from when I made battery cables for the 79 scout II

1 - 9 of 9 Posts