Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m new to this site and to the Subaru life, I recently bought an 02 WRX (two days ago) and it ran great the guy I got it from put a new JDM EJ20 in it and I was stoked to pick it up but today after driving in snow all day yesterday just fine as well as this morning but in the afternoon I start my car and it’s falling on its face as if it’s not getting any fuel and I was messing with the gas and could get the RPMS up and it would idle for a little bit and spit and spider till it died but It fired right back up and idled and I thought maybe it’s just not warmed up or whatever so I let it idle and I get going and it’s just falling on its face not wanting to go and I find myself down shifting to keep it alive so I pull over and it does on me and I started it up and fired right up I took a look under the hood and it smelt hot but the temp gauge was showing different (I have duel mishimoto radiators) so I turned around and limped it home and I just don’t know enough about these 4 cylinders enough so I need some guidance. The car is stock besides 4”cat back, the radiators, and of course the new EJ20 that was just put in it. Any help would be awesome. Thank you guys and happy thanksgiving!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts