Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 2017 Subaru wrx with a stage 1 tune 93 from MAP, I recently noticed my dam dropped to .812 and then a day later dropped to .625, I have received the fine knock learn of -2.81 and the .35 and .70, and -.35, I recently today noticed I had feedback knock of -4.11 and -8.71, should I be worried? Should I go back to stock or change to Cobb 93? I refilled with a new tank of gas yesterday and no changes have occurred and have still received knock. What is the best way to resolve this?

·
Registered
2019 WRX
8 Posts
Maybe try the 91 octane tune? I ran their 91 octane tune for a long time with no issues. It could be a fuel quality issue. You could just empty your tank, refill somewhere else and see what happens first.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have a 2017 Subaru wrx with a stage 1 tune 93 from MAP, I recently noticed my dam dropped to .812 and then a day later dropped to .625, I have received the fine knock learn of -2.81 and the .35 and .70, and -.35, I recently today noticed I had feedback knock of -4.11 and -8.71, should I be worried? Should I go back to stock or change to Cobb 93? I refilled with a new tank of gas yesterday and no changes have occurred and have still received knock. What is the best way to resolve this?
I recently just experienced this problem. What did you you do to fix this problem?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Add a gallon of E85 if you have access to it and top off with quality fuel. Your dam should come back up. Assuming your tune is sound and you haven’t had issues with Dam drops frequently.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts