Subaru WRX Forum banner

Cobb stage 1+ help!

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  fasteddie313 
#1 ·
Hello, I just installed the big sf Cobb intake on my 2016 Wrx yesterday. I flashed the stage 1+ 91 octane tune and I’ve been having some weird numbers and my DAM has dropped a significant amount and I’m getting weird numbers for my fine knock learn. My car also has allot of hesitation when giving it some juice and then all the sudden it will go or sometimes it kinda shakes, it’s like the boost will just keep adding up. It makes no weird sounds though. The -9.84 FNL will show when I’m about 40% throttle. I am a paranoid person so someone please help. I’ll attach a picture of my AP when driving and when in idle.
Blackboard Font Audio equipment Display device Darkness

Font Auto part Electric blue Darkness Motor vehicle

See less See more
Discussion starter · #4 ·
Did you get this figured out? I also had weird dam and knock when I went stage 1+ it was the cobb intake. Air filter has to be 1" exactly from the end of the intake tube. I ditched it and went Grimmspeed stealth intake and got a protune, best move ever. In your cSe the intake isn't doing anything for you. I would go back to stock airbox and run stage 1 until you are ready for next steps and a protune or e tune.
Yeah man I ended up getting pro tune have sweet numbers now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.