Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who in the Cleveland area can install my cobb stage two exhaust system/downpipe? Already have the SF intake in, just don't feel like screwing with the exhaust/DP and honestly would rather pay someone to do it - any advice? Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wouldn't know but I do have a question. Do you like the SF intake? And I was looking into the same kit but I'm afraid I won't like it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wouldn't know but I do have a question. Do you like the SF intake? And I was looking into the same kit but I'm afraid I won't like it.
I love it - it's not overkill or anything, and can only really hear it when revving (while in gear) past 3k RPM or so

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
its just a bolt on exhaust. if a shop cant do it they shouldnt be in business lol. just pick one with at least 4 star google rating. or pick one that is a muffler shop.

not like your having a motor build or anything.

cheers!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
This is about as basic a modification as you can get. Depending on how rusted the bolts are, I would hit them with a little bit of ATF fluid the night before and let them soak.

p.s. Cleveland is about 3hrs north of me if you get real desperate and can't do it yourself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts