Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am soon to have a Rex and I just wanted to know If there are any Chicago Area Meets. Also if you Live in the Chicagoland area give me message just so I know Im not the only one here :eek: !Cry!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lots of Midwestern Rex owners, but most big meets are in CA.

Funny, thought the Rex fits our climate better and would be a more proper focal point for meets.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in Frankfort; about 45 min. south of chi-town. I should have my rex in the next month or so.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey!! guys maybe we can build a team like Subaru club of Chicago and this means just people who reside in Chicago and we can even call it Team SCC....what you guys think....

·
Registered
60 Posts
I don't live in Chicago but I go to college in Madison, WI. Also, I don't have a WRX yet but it still would be fun to see what you guys have. !Thumbs Up

·
Registered
37 Posts
i live in chcago everyone so if u guys want to meet up somewhere i am 17 and own a wrx my screen name is dougiefresh2114 so im i want to talk to sum of guys to see waht mods u have done. and i like he ida o startin a carclub because i wold be in it ifi could

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wass up Chi Town!?! Anyway, I'm from the Elk Grove/Schamburg area and although I don't have a WRX my friend Ty just got his new one (first one got stolen) so if you guys are planning a meet I'll talk to him and see if he wants to go. So hit me up with a PM and we'll be there...

AOL SN: Syk Eclipse

·
Registered
124 Posts
Lets meet up. I live right next to Elgin, about 25 min from Chicago if your ripping at 130mph down I-90.!Thumbs Up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts