Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I have been looking into buying a newer car. I have really been looking at the 19 models of sti's. What do you think the cheapest I can get a dealer to let it go for? The ones I have been looking at are around the 36k to 38k range for the 19 models. I have also been looking into some used ones in the 16 to 18 range as well. Buying used would be plan B . Id like to stay away from used if at all possible people like to punish these cars . I would not like another project or someone elses problem either.

Plus, the new Subaru's come with lifetime warranty is this correct? If I did end up getting a used sti would I be able to get the lifetime warranty through Subaru? Or is this just for people who buy new and its for as long as the buyer owns the car? Plan C is buying one with a salvaged title. I would really have burned up any other possibilities at this point. However, I saw a really nice looking 18 sti for 20k , Imho that is pretty affordable . Any ideas on how I can get 16 - 19 model sti for the lowest possible price is my goal here. Or, what did you pay for you sti ? And how did you get it for the price you paid.?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts