Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a newbie to the world of WRX's (new 2003 model) and this forum, so be kind!
I have been trying to run down the Boostmonkey guys and their site seems non-reponsive. I can't get a response from e-mail. are they dead and gone?
Anyone know how to contact them or get a unit?

Thanks in advance.
JIM

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good luck if you guys get one of these. I got mine in July and it worked great and did everything ppl said it would, for 2 weeks then it died. Its now December and I sent the broken monkey back to Kris in August! Now he wont return my email or phone calls... Not only am I out $120.00 bucks but I don't even have the broken monkey. The post office said he got the package. Two months ago he did sent me an email after I sent him a very, very pissed off email. He said that he sent me a check and the post office lost it!~.... He said he would send another one out to me the next day... Well guess what? I'm still waiting. Needless to say my lawer has been brought into this and if I don't have my cash by next friday he is calling the Better Business Bureau for me. I hate to have to do this to a fellow subie owner and I-club member but he has much suck! :mad:

-Fess

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just a question, but is there any advantages to the boostmonkey over aftermarket EBC's?

-K

1 - 4 of 4 Posts