Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few boost leak testers for sale for $33 shipped and paypaled anywhere in the u.s. lower 48 states. They have a quick connect air compressor fitting with shut off valve and a tire Schrader valve for your choice of pressurizing method. Also has a 0-30 psi gauge that reads in ½lb increments. Includes hose clamp and testing instructions.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thats really nice boo-key. At some pointm hopefully one day soon, when Im not so broke Id love to buy one of these off of you. I had a hell of a time trying to look for a boost leak a couple months back and this looks like itll make things much easier on me.

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats really nice boo-key. At some pointm hopefully one day soon, when Im not so broke Id love to buy one of these off of you. I had a hell of a time trying to look for a boost leak a couple months back and this looks like itll make things much easier on me.
Thank you sir.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey man as soon as I get the money together Im gonna be buying one of these from you. Im running rich and I might have a leak somewhere. Either way this is a tool any turbo car owner needs to have. Ill be in touch.

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You sell it yet? And will it work on a 03 wrx? Also how much for shipping and total price?
I've got a few and yeah they will work on all turbo ej series engines which is pretty much everything except the 15+ wrx. Price is $33 shipped and paypaled if your in the lower 48 states.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts