Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm new to the whole Suby Tuning sceen, but not to imports. I love the JDM style and with my last 2 Civics I made sure that everything installed was a good JDM part. (Greddy, Trust, Tein, Spoon Sports, ETC) Now that I have my suby on order, I was thinking about going Blitz products. Anyone have experiance with thier Intake, Exhaust, or front mount Intercooler?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I use Blitz parts almost exclusively...they're all high quality and you just can't go wrong. I've got their intake and exhaust and I couldn't be happier. The only "bad" thing about the exhaust is that it's really loud! :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Loud? You say thats a bad thing... If its too loud, put a bigger stereo in it! :eek:P How is the fitment? Is it OEM or do you have to modify things?

·
Registered
29 Posts
DJSpaghetto69 said:
Loud? You say thats a bad thing... If its too loud, put a bigger stereo in it! :eek:P How is the fitment? Is it OEM or do you have to modify things?
Fitment's as good as it gets...perfect bolt-on. And well, some people don't like loud...but I do :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like loud exhausts, so do women... :) Although that should not be the basis of which exhaust I should go for, power output and fit/finish should be. But alas, I'm a guy. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts