Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow bay area rexers, will there be another Bay Area Meet?
It'd be cool to meet others rexers from around here. What do you guys think about that? Just a thought.

WRXdude:cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts
WRXdude said:
Hey fellow bay area rexers, will there be another Bay Area Meet?
It'd be cool to meet others rexers from around here. What do you guys think about that? Just a thought.

Let me know when and where? If it's not to far I am in. I've been wanting to go to one. I am going to San Diego this weekend and Sacramento Raceway in two weeks. Thank you

Ivan
www.HypnoticPerformance.com !Thumbs Up

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, finally got some replies. There's this nice secluded ppark in Milpitas called ED LEVIN park. That's where my old CRX club and
Hybrid hondas met before.
Let's see, We'd like at least 8 or more peeps to show up or if it's mutual,
whoever says "I'm in", we'll meet anyway.
How's that sound?

WRXdude!Thumbs Up

·
Registered
85 Posts
im from san bruno (on penisula) and id be down to go!!!! Just post when you wanna do iT

·
Registered
85 Posts
we should start a bay area wrx club- id be down- Not like a ricer club where we put huge stickers all over our cars, but where we can just help each other out meet once and a while maybe go to the track (much better deal if a club goes)- Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, kool that's 6 so far. How does 2nd or third weekend of March sound? We can stretch this out till April to see if more peeps will join. Also is Sunday OK with you all?
I'll email you all before the end of Feb to finalize the meet.
I think we can all meet by the GREAT MALL of Milpitas and just go from there. Let me know.
hypnoticwrx, I think your from Santa Cruz right? That's about 30 to 35 miles to the Great Mall of Milpitas. That's not too far.

·
Registered
85 Posts
all of that sounds good- sunday is perfect- and just so u guys arent expecting much, my rex is pretty stock- but not for long;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TrboChgd said:
all of that sounds good- sunday is perfect- and just so u guys arent expecting much, my rex is pretty stock- but not for long;)
LOL, not to worry it's a WRX right. The point is to meet fellow rexers, mods would be second.

WRXdude

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, sorry guys I kinda dropped the ball on this. Had a freaking prob with my UTEC. It's all good now though.
How about first Sunday of April, the 6th? Is that good for you all?
Once I get replies I will complete all meet info.
Let me know.

lates,

WRXdude

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: April 6th?

WRXwagon said:
I don't know about everyone else,
But I will be at ThunderHill that weekend carving turns.

WRXwagon
April 6 is not a solid date. we're waiting for more replies.

WRXdude

·
Registered
311 Posts
I think the SF date is all booked up already. I tried registering last night and it wouldn't allow me.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts