Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a ton of subies running around here. SOme nice ones too. Ive got two myself :) A stock 98 legacy gt and an 03 wrx wagon.

Just curious if there are any other guys/gals on here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
if you get off at the last exit at the end of truckee, go left back over 80 and take a left at the stop sign towards the chevron and 76, then just continue down that road through the gate(not always open I have no idea why its not always) and then you'll see the beginning of the dirt road. you can follow it back for a ways, just a lil bumpy at times

·
Premium Member
6,460 Posts
Black rims on silver arent bad depending on the design (or at least thats how I feel about it). And white to me takes a very special kind of car to do that on. I dont like it on half the cars I see it on. Honestly I miss the gunmetal rims I used to have on my car. Thats just another thought/option for you maybe.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i think the blacks the better bet with your car.. i agree i think that white is pretty hard to pull... check it on tire rack on the visulizer thing and might give a good idea lol clean car btw

·
Registered
0 Posts
Thanks guys so does anyone know were to get rims powdercoated thats not too expensive. I have some rota torques that i am looking to powder coat but i dont want to pay an arm and a leg to get them painted.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.