Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

i am pretty new to this side. i am looking for some events, meetings in the michigan region. or for some stuff around ann arbor.

let me know will you?

best regards
mrpipes
!Thumbs Up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi scoobysnax,

i did look into scca region and missed a solo i/ii 2 weeks ago. too bad.

anyway - thx for the answer.

oh bvefore i forget - are you aware of some tuner shops around the area?

regards
mrpipes !Thumbs Up

·
Registered
247 Posts
Godspeed are in Novi near Detroit i believe. I have a wagon, but i see more sedans than wagons. I was racing down 131 through Grand Rapids with 2 brand new WRB sedans the other day - should have seen the looks when my "little cute wagon" ripped em to pieces
!Laugh!
Another reason not to buy your car from EAST IMPORTS GRAND RAPIDS!! The service guys kill em on the post delivery shake down run.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Whatsup guys,
I'm living in Toledo, OH right now. If you all get together sometime, let me know, I'll make my way up there. Here's a couple places up your way that is approved by TXS to tune the UTEC. I'm gonna go to one of them to get mine tuned, as soon as I get my downpipe.

Godspeed Inc.
22783 Heslip
Novi, MI 48375
TurboXS Approved Tuner with AWD Dyno Facility
Dynapack Dyno
http://www.godspeedinc.com

Payn Technologies
1668 Thorncroft
Troy, MI 48084
TurboXS Approved Tuner with AWD Dyno Facility
Mustang Dyno

Tim
www.payntechnologies.com

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hola, I'm in Flint. There is actually two of us who own blue 03s here in the same building (work). Kinda funny since he bought his first but never drove it to work till I started driving mine. He's got exhaust, rims, and an mbc, but I'm still stock. Once I get the eight grand I loaned out I'll be working on it though. That's good to know about Godspeed since it's not that far away.

·
Registered
221 Posts
There's meets in Novi on Tuesdays and in Ann Arbor on Thursdays if those work for you. As well, though it's a little north, there is a meet in midland/saginaw area tomorrow... check NASIOC for details.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Im live right on the border between Auburn Hills and Rochester Hills....I go to OU. I think I might have seen you driving around before

1 - 10 of 10 Posts