Subaru WRX Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
OK its summer and no meet yet... What are we going to do? Im free almost every weekend. I think we should have it lake harbor park in norton shores its really easy to get to. Plus if that gets over crowded there is always my parents house down the street. Parking might get funky but we had 30+ cars there for an open house in june it was no prob. Plus we gots a grill and a fire pit, but byob! cause no one is drinking my summer shandy!! Anyways we need to do this before the summer is over.

·
Registered
117 Posts
OK its summer and no meet yet... What are we going to do? Im free almost every weekend. I think we should have it lake harbor park in norton shores its really easy to get to. Plus if that gets over crowded there is always my parents house down the street. Parking might get funky but we had 30+ cars there for an open house in june it was no prob. Plus we gots a grill and a fire pit, but byob! cause no one is drinking my summer shandy!! Anyways we need to do this before the summer is over.
I agree, but it seems that you are the only one that is interested at this point. Anybody else? I'm down for a drive.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think maybe all the subie owners in our area might be on different sites :/ i keep seeing these nice ones on my way to and from work in GR but no one here seems to respond.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I forgot about OAKOS, their in Sterling Heights. I don't know much about them. I think i'm going to stop by there sometime. Anybody know anything about them? Do they tune/ have a dyno? i know they carry parts.
Oakos is awesome, best prices around and Clayton will help you with anything you need.
Tell him Ryan sent you. There hours are a little wierd though

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey another bump! Anybody from northern mighigan? I go to TC every once in a while and see a few wrx's... Just wondering if its anyone from this forum?

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to Detroit

I'm gonna be moving up to Detroit in the fall for school and I was wanting to see if there were any big meets in the area. Anything like a cars & coffee, or even just Subaru meets? Oh, and are there any facebook pages? Thanks

41 - 54 of 54 Posts