Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone, I am looking for any local Michigan members to possibly help me out or give me some advice on installs. I have finally decided to start putting some cash into my car. If anyone would like to get together sometime to just hang out or BBQ or something drop me a line. Also, like I mentioned, I may be needing your valuable advice. Thanks!!

Joe

·
Registered
116 Posts
Toledo meet this Saturday at Ottawa Park on Bancroft St. 3pm is the meeting time.

If you need directions call me cell at 614 581 4712.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies you guys. Joe, I wont be able to make it this weekend because I have a hockey game scheduled for Saturday instead of the usual Sunday games. But maybe I can get down there some other time. Let me know if there are any other meets coming up,I will make the trip!!

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Don't know alot about these cars, but I'll help the best I can. :D I have tools as well. !Laugh! Let me know what's up. !Thumbs Up

EDIT:

I just realized how old this thread is. :eek:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Norhern Indiana here not far from MICH. trying to find some people lookin to help out with ideals and what not thanx JOSH

·
Registered
16 Posts
i know this is kinda early, but we should try and get a michigan area meet goin next summer or something. i don't know a lot of rex owners, and i'd like to get to know some in the area.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts